HOME  |   SCRAPGIRLS  |   FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |   TWITTER  |  NEWSLETTER

Monday 31 July 2017

Aloha Sunshine, Movie Night & I Need A Hero

This week I have 2 re-releases and a brand new collection! In 10 days I'm off to the sunny Gold Coast for a weeks holidays and to spend my birthday with my son who lives up there.  So my new release was inspired by my upcoming {sub} tropical holiday.

Aloha Sunshine is available at both SG & PDW and is on sale for a limited time. I just love the layouts I've seen with this collection so far.

Aloha Sunshine @ PDW & SG






Also being {re}released at PDW this week are 2 of my favourite kits.  I Need A Hero & Movie Night

I Need A Hero @ PDW




Movie Night @ PDW






Finally, I have the products that Deanna has made using these collections, which are available in her store at PDW


August is going to be a very busy month for me.  I'm leaving on the 10th to go to QLD for a week, then on the 25th I'll be off to Sydney for my neice's wedding.  I still hope to have a new collection and a couple of re-releases added to my store before I leave for QLD though :)


No comments:

Post a Comment