HOME  |   SCRAPGIRLS  |   FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |   TWITTER  |  NEWSLETTER

Saturday 22 July 2017

Smiles 4 Miles, Back 2 Nature & Ride 'Em Cowboy now available @ PDW!

No New Releases from me this week, but the following collections are now available at PDW!  I also have a freebie set up in store to go with my Ride 'Em Cowboy collection. I'm working on a cute tropical themed collection that I should have ready in time for next week.

Smiles 4 Miles




Back to Nature




Ride 'Em Cowboy



Deanna has also made some great additional packs for these collections.  Edges, clusters and Project Life Cards to help decorate your pages. You can check them out in her store at PDW



Finally, i have a freebie for you.  Head on over to PDW and grab this freebie.  It includes a couple of papers, 1 stacked paper, 2 word titles, a few elements and 1 filler card.



No comments:

Post a Comment