HOME  |   SCRAPGIRLS  |   FACEBOOK  |  PINTEREST  |   TWITTER  |  NEWSLETTER

Friday 8 December 2017

Christmas Cuties @ ScrapGirls

I love Christmas!  It really is the most wonderful time of the year.  The family is all together, there is fun and laughter aplenty, and lots of memories are made.

This week I released my Christmas Cuties collection.  It has lots of cute items in it - but also enough non cutesy that you can use for other Christmas photos of older (teens, adults) people.  This collection is huge, and there are 2 more pieces that will be released next week that go with it.

I've deliberately left the previews large, so you can see the detail in the tinsel.  I've altered the way I do it just slightly, and it makes a big difference to the outcome :) I am so happy with how it turned out!

Christmas Cuties Collection Biggie

Christmas Cuties Papers 2

Christmas Cuties Papers 3

Christmas Cuties Tinsel Alpha

Christmas Cuties Tinsel Frames

Christmas Cuties Wordart

Layout Inspiration

Layout by CTM Betsy

Layout by CTM Ngoc

Layout by CTM Julie

Layout by Carolyn (me)

Layout by CTM Cindy

Layout byCTM Jenny

Layout by CTM Ngoc

Layout by CTM Beatrice

Layout by CTM Shauna


I also have a matching freebie for this collection - which you can download from my Facebook page :)

Thanks for looking.

















No comments:

Post a Comment